Manitou x-vert carbons

Discoverjonno

Dirt Disciple
Trying to restore a Palmer FSR DH and there only seems to be one set for sale on planet earth and the guy is asking £200 more than the original RRP with a cut steerer tube and slight damage to one of the lowers. Theyre NOS but still.....
Any opinions on if theyre worth that?

nighe19":2csbulvm said:
I'm sorry... who and who sells a palmer?

Sorry for off topic, but I remember years ago Shaun Palmer himself was selling his stars and stripes M1 (full bike) on eBay for a very reasonable price. Painful to think back on missing out on it!

Yep that guy is a tool! I was after some this year also you have have to keep looking I got X-vert Carbon 9/10 condition and Xvert TI with the MRD crown/stem combo for a 5th of what that guy is asking and have seen many more for sale since.

Check your inbox

rich860":3b272nxy said:
nighe19":3b272nxy said:
I'm sorry... who and who sells a palmer?

Sorry for off topic, but I remember years ago Shaun Palmer himself was selling his stars and stripes M1 (full bike) on eBay for a very reasonable price. Painful to think back on missing out on it!

Specialized were pretty pissed off about that and they bought them back off him I heard. They can now be seen in the specialized HQ museum

heavyp":32r3qo83 said:
Yep that guy is a tool! I was after some this year also you have have to keep looking I got X-vert Carbon 9/10 condition and Xvert TI with the MRD crown/stem combo for a 5th of what that guy is asking and have seen many more for sale since.

Check your inbox

You wouldn't be Paul "Iconic Aussie Film about an Airport" on Facebook would you? Retro Downhill Mountainbike Australia?

Back