Great big Singlespeed thread!

Yes! Love the raw finish, and the dropout arrangement. Also, the worn flite looks right at home!

Will have to post some images, current fleet are

Niner Air9, Lauf forks, Enve Bar/Post, SLX/XT Brakes/cranks, King Cog Quaxar Rotors, ZTR Crest/Hope/Control Tyres - 34-17
Niner One9RDO, Niner fork, USE Bar/Post. XT/XT Brakes Cranks, King Cog, Quaxar Rotors, ZTR Crest Hope/ Sworks Tyres - 34-20 - or down to 32/20 for 24hr racing
On One inbred, On one carbon fork, Sworks Bar Post, SLX Brakes, Rotor Agils cranks, On one cog, Quaxar Rotors, ZTR crest Hope, Sworks Tyres 34-18.

What I really really want to do is have someone build the On-One from 753 maybe a CURTIS or something - I have no idea what it is about the on one but it's just a dream - don't get me wrong I giggle every time I pick up the roughly 7kg RDO but it does have the propensity to kick the shit out of your back over 24hours of racing

So bought this at the beginning of the year, then partially stripped. Then left for months. Then finished in November, when this was taken.

This was my unicorn bike when it came out but couldn't afford it. It is the XL frame, which I worried was too big but actually feels good, although a L would have suited me a little better. Running 32/15 feels ok on the Llandegla Blue easy enough.

I love this bike. I really do.

Attachments

• 69_dude.jpg
    69_dude.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,854
firedfromthecircus":ij3kv1ls said:
neuroportal":ij3kv1ls said:
This was my unicorn bike when it came out but couldn't afford it. ........

I love this bike. I really do.

So is it the 'best of both worlds'?

Dunno.

Bloody good fun to ride however. Probably the most fun since i took my Kona humuhumunukunukuapua'a around Llandefla in 2010.

My rebirthed Orange P7.

Not much left of the P7 actually. It'd hit a tree and top and downtubes were done for, I chopped the seatstays out of it and rebuilt them to my taste too.

Attachments

• p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 1,729
Another view...

d7fdcc788f67c793e02982f20b6865cfc48d717c.jpeg

Back