Feeling the Endorphins flowing this weekend.....

Re:

Thanks chaps, I had a spare 26.8 which I've put in for the moment but it's a bit loose. Taken the Judys apart today and they seem ok. Definitely on for the mayhem ride out on matching bikes!

Re: Re:

tim75":2zhp6ea8 said:
Thanks chaps, I had a spare 26.8 which I've put in for the moment but it's a bit loose. Taken the Judys apart today and they seem ok. Definitely on for the mayhem ride out on matching bikes!

Are the forks HydroCoils (oil) or springs and rebound cartridge ?

Just realised this isn’t Tims thread - Apologies to G force Gerry for the thread hijack

And Tim - yours is a 97 model so your in the wrong section with all these weirdos on modern kit

Retro Spud":29lvaqoq said:
Just realised this isn’t Tims thread - Apologies to G force Gerry for the thread hijack

Nick no need to apologise......no hijack as far as I'm concerned.

Re:

It's springs and a big elastomer type thing?

I meant to apologise about the thread hijack earlier, just thought it would be a good way to show you three endorphin groupies.

Came across one of these the other day that's for sale.

It's only ever been used 3 times !

It's the blue and yellow one in a Medium with an LX group set and Rock Shocks Judy.

The condition was amazing.

It even had the Scott Racing seat.

PeterPerfect":19q22dte said:

It's the blue and yellow one in a Medium with an LX group set and Rock Shocks Judy.

Sounds good, buy it!

tim75":bwq2g16r said:
PeterPerfect":bwq2g16r said:

Sounds good, buy it!

Had one before for about 3 years. Needed a change tbh. Was a very good bike though.

Back