Hope tech lever blade compatability.

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
This is concerning fitting the later tech 3 level blade, to the earlier tech x2 master cylinder.

Wanting to change a set of tech m4's to blue, but for the life of me i cannot find any lever, new or other that states it fits the x2 master cylinder. Ive seen a few references that say they don't, but then again the same sources(shops) claimed tech evo lever blade wasn't compatible with the non tech master cylinder when it was and fitted no probs.
In fact you could just swop over the different cam and make the standard x2 in an evo x2 master cylinder.

I'm wondering if the same is the case now. But i don't want to spend 40 quid and be stuck with them, or lose out selling on.

Has anyone also thought but decided just to try and see ? :)

Tech(2) lever blade -Fits X2, X2 evo.

Tech 3 lever blade

Attachments

• Tech x2 lever blade (Custom).jpg
    Tech x2 lever blade (Custom).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 445
  • Hope tech 3 lever blade. (Custom).jpg
    Hope tech 3 lever blade. (Custom).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 445
Re:

Cant help on the compatibility confirmation but I might actually have a set of new x2 blades in blue.

I'm not clear on what lever blades you are after, Aston mention x2,3 and 4 bodies,but if you can confirm I'll have a look and see if I still have them.

Re:

Could have sworn I had some blue ones but only found some tech 3 labelled ones in black. I'll have another look tomorrow.

If you fancy doing a side to side comparison, that might provide an answer. Or try a fit if youve the bits :)

There has to be plenty still about. After all im still finding nos early 5 bolt hubs and the like.

Latest posts

Back