The Rockshox Range

Re:

The 20mm bolt thru axle option will narrow it down quite a bit.
I've had a few RS forks over recent years, Revs, Sektor, Pike, all in 15mm maxle flavour, the Reba's, Recons and Toras were 9mm q/R.

I can't remember if/which ones came with 20mm axle. But most RS forks from those years will have been available with a 15mm maxle.

If you're set on 20mm then you'll need to do some more internet sleuthing.

Re:

I run a 2009 Pike 454 U turn on my jump bike. That has a straight steerer, 20mm thru-axle, coil spring and adjusts from 90-140mm travel. I think the argyles are a DJ specific fork otherwise.

Re: Re:

Madmax1993":3jxlg7g6 said:
I run a 2009 Pike 454 U turn on my jump bike. That has a straight steerer, 20mm thru-axle, coil spring and adjusts from 90-140mm travel. I think the argyles are a DJ specific fork otherwise.

I had a set of 454's on a bike that I sold just a few weeks ago, not knowing that I would buy a Killswitch 3 weeks later! :(

Re:

Argyles, yeah just remembered the set I have are 20mm and straight steerer too. I forgot about those.

Re:

You can probably rule out yari. I've had and still have a set of 2016 Reba with 20mm, but you'd probably be looking at the dh focussed forks like pike, rev, argyle, sector.

Back