The Rockshox Range

coreygun

Retro Guru
Can anybody point me to an exhaustive list of Rockshox forks over the years? In particular, the last 10 years, and/or a list of which options they had, eg. could you buy a Revelation in all axle options across all travels?

I'm interested in some particular travel/axle combos so would like to know what to look out for.

Thanks

You'll struggle. Once you've got all the different travel, damper and spring (coil/air) combos you've also got steerer and lower sorted then all the OE specials to account for. Mostly which aren't available except on bikes.

A definitive list might have 300+ models/specs on it at any time.

It'd be easier to identify the spec you want and see if it's available

Re:

Use archive.org to look at the old RockShox/SRAM websites.
Or hit SRAM websites Tech docs area, they should still have all going back to the early 00's iirc.

mattr":3eu8hofr said:
You'll struggle. Once you've got all the different travel, damper and spring (coil/air) combos you've also got steerer and lower sorted then all the OE specials to account for. Mostly which aren't available except on bikes.

A definitive list might have 300+ models/specs on it at any time.

It'd be easier to identify the spec you want and see if it's available

Ok, I’m not looking for a simple list of every possible combination, more a page like was posted in the second comment; something that will let me see what was available.

I want a 26” wheel fork, 100mm travel or a u-turn model from 85mm-130mm, straight steerer, 20m axle. There’s a lot of possibilities, Pike, Yari, Revelation, Sektor, Reba, Recon. I want to single out the ones which are available in the right combination.

Re:

U-turn would narrow it down. Air or coil even further. Aside from the fr and dh specific forks, most were available in qr, 15 or 20mm make lowers.

You are probably better off asking a few questions first:

32mm or 36mm
Air or coil
Travel
Drop out type
Weight

This will funnel you down to a few options, then it's up to you to decide on adjustability, damping, steerer type etc.

Re: Re:

ishaw":1bemgk5q said:
U-turn would narrow it down. Air or coil even further. Aside from the fr and dh specific forks, most were available in qr, 15 or 20mm make lowers.

You are probably better off asking a few questions first:

32mm or 36mm
Air or coil
Travel
Drop out type
Weight

This will funnel you down to a few options, then it's up to you to decide on adjustability, damping, steerer type etc.

Well I want to know all the ones which were available in the options I specified, I don’t care about weight and I don’t know about air or coil.

Re:

Better go do some research then. As mentioned most forks came with the setup you mentioned, aside from possibly sid. In order to refine the list and get what you want, you need to know What kind of fork internals and adjustments you want.

Re: Re:

ishaw":3auqtk8w said:
Better go do some research then. As mentioned most forks came with the setup you mentioned, aside from possibly sid. In order to refine the list and get what you want, you need to know What kind of fork internals and adjustments you want.

I've done some research and I'm just not picky about whether i can adjust low/high speed compression, or how many clicks I have between rebound settings; it's going on a Black Market Killswitch for occasional dirt jumping and light trail use. I just want the travel mentioned, and it needs to fit - so 20mm axle and straight steerer, and just want to narrow it down from the 5 forks I mentioned across all years - which is thousands of possibilities. If the answer really is "all the forks were available in all the options", then fine, but I don't think they were.

Back