Bike lights that are just too bright.

As well as the light thing, seeing the actions of many cyclists around pedestrians on mixed-use trails & at traffic lights etc I don't call myself a cyclist. Just a bloke on a bike.

Some modern car headlights are a PITA.

davidj":1ce6tv2p said:
The same Germans who manufacture cars with headlights so bright they are a danger to every other road users? Dazzle you from the front and even worse dazzle you through your own car mirrors when they are behind!
Yes, same as every manufacturer who uses that type of light. Badly set up lights are everywhere, even from the manufacturers.

davidj":2cbhxzh2 said:
When on my eBike I run a Cree at max in daylight and never have such issues, I need to move the Cree to my analogue bikes. Piss off some more drivers and some other cyclists, based on some of the comments here, but make myself safe.

:roll: great attitude :facepalm: if you shine a light in someones eyes, they CANT see you :facepalm: should think it through a bit more and stop putting other people in danger!!

Wonders if the light turned backward towards the rider, coupled with reflective clothing, might possibly present a much more visible warning to other road users :?

Just wondering

Back