1998 stumpjumper fsr xc

Stumpy98

Retro Newbie
Hi, I'm building up my old stumpy, i love this bike, so can not part with it. I've owned it for 6 years now I want to get her back on road.. she's a 1998/99 I've got a race face crank, sram xo drivetrain, hope m4 brakes, fox rp2 rear shock, fox 125r forks mavic 823 rims laced to hope xc hubs..and a few more bits hard to remember just wanted to know people's thoughts

Cheers mate..it is coming along now..haha..i had it fully built stock..then I wanted to make the most of it..have you got any pictures of yours I'd like to see them, there's a few things to look for on the frame or parts or type in what it is and colour combo into Google that's what I do and seem to work fine for me

Had to put an A2Z adapter on it to convert it to disc I wanted the disc mount seat stays but was fed up of waiting for the right size frame to be available so did it this way till I find some..i was set against using one tbh and really didn't want a shark fin...

You know what else you can do on that frame, dead easy?

Covert dropper.. I just did my old jekyl....they never expected this when they made these frames....

I used a Tranzx which only cost like £100 - but it works superbly

Also I have a mucky nutz on the back which keeps my shock nice and clean

p6pb16007699.jpg

p6pb16007700.jpg

Stumpy98":36f8vx0f said:
I have pictures just figuring out how to get them up

Right click your image, then copy the image URL, then paste in this message in the middle of the IMG string

40514921740_25d402605a_b.jpg

Back