cannondale headshox stems

yep same here

on mine I have M960 XTR mech and cranks and XT 760 Dual contol

and I have ordered a dropper seat post for it with the lever under the saddle which should be fine - but eventually I will get a steath dropper as the seat post is open and routing will be a doddle.

This is what it looks like today - the cowhide nisene is staying - this is the only bike I have had it on that it seemed to match ok.

See how high the bars are - even though this is a 130 stem - it is quite comfy!- Climbing would be a nightmare though....

p4pb15927881.jpg

If I can get a matching M960 Dual Control set for it - that will be it!!!!!

Re:

New 90mm stem arrived this morning! 18hours from paying to receiving!!!

Fittted my old lefty perfectly.

Its not has high as the 130 - I am sure someone good a maths can calulate the difference-

On the plus side the new lower hight feels much more sensible - not too low and not too high.

Before 130 X20deg
p4pb15930707.jpg

after 90mm X20deg
p4pb15930710.jpg

Looks nice - hows the headshock?

PS I think your caravan is more retro than the bike!!

I have a Super SI headshock on my Super V - holds air fine, I have filled it with 10wt oil and it works superbly - but the lock out doesnt work- bit sad really as the rear climbs perfectly.

back to the jekyll - my doesnt hold air - I can put 220 in one day and the nest day its on 90.

I have the seal kit so I might do it at the weekend- and my main pivot is creaking on steep climbs so that will have to come out and and I will try greasing it!

our shock yolks look different.

I said mine was 2003 but I will double check the frame date code today.

Back