How much for a 1999/2000 RSP 300 Full Suspension?

crhandyuk

Retro Newbie
Hi

I'm new to this forum so howdy everyone!

I'm looking to sell a 2000 RSP (Raleigh Special Products) 300 full suspension bike with Reynolds steel frame.

I've had it since new when I bought it as an ex-display bike back in 2002 when I used to work for Halfords many years ago. I originally bought it for my then girlfriend (now wife) and she only used it once so it has been sitting in a garage all these years. I used it myself a couple of times but was only road use. I've recently updated some of the components such as Rear mech, Chainset, Cassette and chain with the idea of my wife using it again, but she has ended up buying a more girlie bike. I've kept a hold of all of the original components and it also still has the original WTB Velociraptor tyres which are not worn whatsoever.

Can anyone help me with how much I should be selling it for, I have no idea what it would be worth? It has a few marks here and there and a bit of surface rust on the rear quarter. I wanted to keep it for myself and spruce it up to use but my wife wants to sell it.

Many thanks
Craig

tricky one that. Not many of them around but previously they go for a few hundred at best. If its in top order and you still have the original parts then all to the good. How bad is the 'bit of surface rust' on the rear end? If you can upload or link to some photos I'm sure someone on here will help you out

I sold a whole bike for less than £100

file.php

HI big cheese you did well getting 100 for that - you would have had to pay me £100 to take it away!

Back