Goldtec Draco Sam rear hub info etc required

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I've put one of these on the bike im building at the mo but i admit to knowing nothing about it other than i was a good price and the right colour.

Theres a bearing valve centre of the middle of the hub. Grease point ?.
If anyone has any knowledge of what you squeeze in there that would be appreciated too.

Im trying to find its front too, in the same colour, which is a light gold.

Re: Draco Sam rear hub info etc required

Was the draco hub not made by betd/goldtech?

Re: Draco Sam rear hub info etc required

It was indeed. Ill add that to the title.

Cannot find any info on that site though but most of the pics relating to them are linked back here.

ive built a few wheels using draco hubs I cant remember any bearing valve ?? the bearings in there are cartridge so makes no sense to have a grease port please post pic

Belated pics.

Attachments

• DSCF1785 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1785 (Custom).JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 856
  • DSCF1782 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1782 (Custom).JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 856
Re:

If it has the funny looking freehub, then that'll be like my SAM hubs, it an oil port and only oil.
It moves through and into he freehub as it runs on the oil.

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":2qlig2ds said:
Not much but something at least

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=294634

Aye, it's all I could find as well. Certainly Goldtech despite being Welsh theres not a lot of info about them beyond some company history stuff.

Im flogging it anyway to pay for some gold hopes i got, which finished off the hope gold stuff nicely :cool: But I wanted at least to attempt to service it or if the bearings are ti nitride maybe its just adding some oil . Not that theres anything amiss with it. I just like to make sure things are working as they should and can continue working as they should

Back