Park tool contact

peetee

Senior Retro Guru
Anyone here help me get through to park tools? I have a campag bearing puller that has self destructed and I believe these things have lifetime warranty. I have tried to message park twice through their website but they haven't replied.

You might want to read the terms and conditions on their website, which also has the phonecand fax numbers. Be prepared to be disappointed.

Re:

I see what you mean. There are a couple of cavernous cop-out clauses in there! Hopefully I can persuade them that over three decades of bike repair experience, the tool only being used three times and the fact that the tool has now been revised to be more sturdy is enough for them to replace it. Although the obvious USA-centric format of the website doesn't bode well.

Warranties should be initially dealt with by the shop you bought the item from

As a shop we have sent back to the U.K. importer (madison) several items that have failed in normal workshop usage and we have received brand new items back in return, I’ve personally never seen Park tools warranty claims rejected

Re:

I went straight to Park with my warranty claim, a few photos later and a new replacement was on its way despite it being arguably user error on a 15 year old tool. No receipt required no need to return failed tool and the new one was expedited shipping to the UK and arrived in just 3 days. Great service that they have been rewarded for, I now buy Park Tool as my first choice despite the considerable price premium.

My warranty was dealt with by Marc exclusively on email, info@parktool.com

My Park crank puller is 20 years old this year and must have pulled at least a 1000 - 2000 chainsets

I need a new chain tool though.

Back