Pimp my ride

Re:

Mild pimpage. The mk2 Broom

Complete who gives a f*ck chaos theory. Frank the 69er

And the original mk1 Trigger’s Broom. Unique, inspirational joy.

Note double take of passing racer.

I did warn you. :cool:

Or there’s experimental paint..........

Or mild trauma.........

Leading to full heart attack redness. I kid you not.

Thanks THM. As you can see, period correctness and taste have long gone out the window. I'm thinking maximum offensiveness with one eye on comfort and the other on my wallet.

I like your thoughts on colour coordination, please continue. I am ready.

Although I must say, those don't look very comfortable. I want it to ride like an antique chesterfield couch.

Bojan":1yizpj4e said:
Although I must say, those don't look very comfortable. I want it to ride like an antique chesterfield couch.

trust me THM does that as well... Perhaps you two were separated at birth

Had to Google Mary bars when he started banging on about a pair !

You too can achieve.

eBay and long distance long delivery time Asian accessories beckon. Vulgarity on a shoestring.

Individuality is the key. You must also learn to walk across rice paper without leaving a mark.

None cause discomfort from the position of rider, only for those failing to appreciate their beauty as they pass, never to be copied or equalled. The antithesis of aestheticism.

I was actually looking for those bars for this build, alas, I hadn't yet learned their proper nomenclature - "Mary bars". Which made the translation into Chinese even more difficult. It's becoming painfully obvious that I have much to learn from the king of pimp.

Try your risers upside down. It goes all cafe racer.

Pets are not off limits. Mrs HM did not approve.

The History Man":3e28w0vf said:
Try your risers upside down. It goes all cafe racer.

Pets are not off limits. Mrs HM did not approve.

Those bars are foo King offensive but make we laugh in equal measure...

If Ralph wasn't locked up I'd send him round to rescue the dog (poor thing)

Good job matching the dog to your saddle. Which brings me to my next point. I'm not sure the gold chain adds enough vulgarity and bling. Might need to get some matching shoes to seal the deal.
https://imgur.com/2fxJuJf

Attachments

• 2fxJuJf_d.jpg
    2fxJuJf_d.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 618

Latest posts

Back