Ritchey hub conversion kit?

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
So I've got a nice set of ritchey wcs wheels from a build I've just dismantled. I wanted to use them on another project but the front hub is a 20mm bolt through, and the forks I intend to use are standard qr.

I've done some research and not found anything sadly. What are my options?

I know the current 20mm adapters come out as I've changed the bearings on the hub, so I thought I'd be able to find some qr versions to swap over, but as yet no dice.

I could use the Reba forks with 20mm axle, but they don't fit my plans.

I could rebuild the front wheel around an alternative hub, but I was hoping I could just get some adapters to take it down from 20mm to standard qr (or even an alternative qr size that would work with standard fork drop outs).

I'm. Sure hope did some reducers for this purpose but I don't know if they still do. Try eBay and the like

Re:

Well would you believe it, the hope spacers do actually fit the ritchey hub. They slot in nicely. Need to check that the spacing at the drop out is correct, but you'd think from the fit internally and also externally they were made for each other.

I'm about 56/57% sure that 20mm hubs are 110mm spaced, instead of 100.
It's 15mm that are 100 (unless you get boost, then they are 110)

Re:

I'll check later for sure, but after removing the 20mm adapter and slotting in the hope one, it looks right.

Back