Biggest teething

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Which spider will give me the biggest option for chainrings? My fav option is 44 & 34 Can i do that with either or both of these spiders?
Thanks

Attachments

• options.png
    options.png
    24 KB · Views: 1,286
Re:

buy the 104/64, it's the more standard size. you won't use the 64, both rings will mount off the 104 section of the spider

My CLAVICULA DP were double :cool: :cool: Shame stop making them. :( Still the M3 version is very good

bought a 42 in 104 and 30 in 64 BCD thanks SJS Cycles.

Attachments

• teething.JPG
    teething.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,141
Re:

gotta say im loking forward to seeing this beast when its finished. (as if a weight weenie is ever finished.)

wanna show us what frame youre using?

Re: Re:

catf":322zu6ay said:
gotta say im loking forward to seeing this beast when its finished. (as if a weight weenie is ever finished.)

will be taking pictures on the work scales soon as back at work. Which are 100% accurate. My home scales give me two different weights. One gives what i expect the Trimble to weigh 15lb 2 oz but my Park scales say 14lb 5 oz. In two minds concerning changing the v brakes and stem to extralite. Would be great to go lower than 15lb with a Shimano build and proper off road tyres.

Re: Re:

catf":2wqtioh0 said:

Here you go. Waiting for a new carbon seat and carbon pulley wheels and a lighter front mech.

Attachments

• Rear set up.jpg
    Rear set up.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 832
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 832
  • Front hub.jpg
    Front hub.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 832
  • profile.JPG
    profile.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 832
  • 14lb.77oz.JPG
    14lb.77oz.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 832
finally completed my mission to build the lightest Trimble on earth. Have changed the spider so that i can run a 34 teeth. 30 was just silly

Attachments

• Riesel Design.jpg
    Riesel Design.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 561
  • Riesel Stuhl.JPG
    Riesel Stuhl.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 561
  • THM M3.JPG
    THM M3.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 561
  • Trimble l.JPG
    Trimble l.JPG