The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Re:

Found this chainrings on a garage sale, Not much info other than the one on the engravements.
First 2 chainrings are Sr Suntour 46 t and 36 bcd 110 chainrings. They have other numbers engraved which I don't know if is the model or the serial number.
p5pb14984265.jpg

p5pb14984264.jpg

The smallest chainring is 74 mm 24 t Granny ring made out of 7075-T6 alloy, but no idea about the brand.
It has also the engraving B/P which I don't know that it stands for.
p5pb14984263.jpg

p5pb14984262.jpg

How valuable are those chainrings?

Looks like there may not be a lot of action here, however I am looking to let my 2014 Pipedream Sirius frame set go and wondered what a ballpark figure might be.

Size small (I think, or Med, the smallest one) 853 frame in the red colour, slidey dropouts, 135 QR rear (but Boost plates available), designed for 26"/27.5" but I have only ever used it with 650B, normal threaded BB, tapered head tube. Would come with Hope tapered headset, X-Fusion RL2 fork (normal QR front) set up to run 650B and with remote lockout, X-Fusion dropper post and Hope seat clamp.

Condition is good, it hasn't had a massive amount of use and has been regularly serviced, however the fork and dropper post haven't been serviced, I'd suggest this might be on the cards. It's a fun, retro looking modern bike, I really liked it, but want a 650B+ and with a large number of retro bikes taking up space I can only have one modern bike.

Re: TREK STP 400

Alright. just bought a trek 400. I may not have a need for the groupset. forks or wheels so it would be a big help to get an idea what these parts are worth :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trek-STP-shor ... 2749.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Another retrobike member would lke to do a deal outside of eBay for this wheelset, but I've no idea what it's worth. Any ideas? I've seen prices vary wildly: one set of blue anodised ti-glide rear and fatso front went for £220 on eBay the other day. They were non-disc versions.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272895592796? ... 1555.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hoping to help sell this for a friend.. any ideas on price would be gratefully received.

2000 Marin B17

All original.

Frame - 6061 heat treated aluminium frame (size - 19 inch)
No play in any pivot bearings.
Fork - In Sync Elixir 566 fork (adjustable elastomers)
Rear shock - Fox Vanilla R coil over with adjustable rebound
Drivechain - Ovation triple chainrings and cranks, Deore LX front and rear mech.
Shifters - Grip shift
Handlebars - Ovation DH double butted aluminium riser bars
Wheels - Ritchey Rock Comp 36 spoke wheels on Ovation hubs
Seat - Tioga
Tyres - Front - Hutchinson Toro 26x2.15, Rear - Tioga Factory DH 26x2.1
Brakes - Magura Julie hydraulic pistons and levers. Also have a service kit which is almost all unused + some part worn pads. Brake discs are also Magura.
It does have a small dent in down tube and a few scuffs and scratches, none of which affect it's handling.
It has been ridden off road, but never abused.

26926984059_e01fd5c5f3_z.jpg

38702939031_e9104c7102_z.jpg

Advice for sale value needed.

Hi, i have the following bike i built myself from parts back in 1998/1999.

It's in great condition considering its age and I am looking for advice on how much its worth as I wish to sell it.

the frame is a 17" Merlin Cycles frame (MALT1 I think) with a full 1998 Shimano XT groupset including hubs and bottom bracket, the v-brakes are 1999 non-squealing models.
Pace Forks, which have half spring and half air. I have the pump for the forks and the Pace grease gun for the grease-ports too.
it has a Syncros stem and seat post along with a WTB Momentum grease-guard headset, X-lite x-country riser bars, Mavic SUP X-517 rims which were built by Merlin Cycles with the XT hubs. Can't remember the name of the brand of spokes but i can assure you i spared no expense when ordering them...

please excuse the saddle but my wife used it a couple of years ago to help with a running injury - hence the Fatboy tyres.

the bike would be shipped without a saddle and with IRC Mythos XC kevlar tyres instead, which are in brand new condition but are year specific.

I also have 2xNOS boxed V-Brake pads for said 1999 XT V-Brakes, plus an X-Lite non Q/R seat clamp which will be thrown in.

Any advice please?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139062826@N04/

how much is my mate's alloy santa cruz V10 worth? it's about 2009 or so I think, fox 40s, hope Moto V2s etc. aesthetically well used but rides tight (he's an ex pro bike mechanic)

ballparks would be good, I've got no idea about something like that!

Cheers!

Re:

Thinking about selling my Bulls, haven't really ridden it in 2 years because I always grab the older stuff when I go out for a ride.

Any ideas? It's 7 years old but only has about 6-700 road miles. Full XT and KCNC

Attachments

• P5280034s.JPG
    P5280034s.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 7,369
  • P5280009s.JPG
    P5280009s.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 7,369
  • P5280038s.JPG
    P5280038s.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 7,369
Re:

How much is my kona kikapu 2006 frame worth?
Pretty good condition- frame and headset only nothing else

Attachments

• 8AC37AA1-5027-4E29-8C74-B032FABF19E1.jpeg
    8AC37AA1-5027-4E29-8C74-B032FABF19E1.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6,007
Back