Heavy Tools Equipe FS0

Re:

Hi
Thank you that would be good as I'm still trying to figure out if the curve in the seat tube is supposed to be there I can't find any pictures to reference I always remember it being straight ?

The seat tube should be straight, how would you otherwise move the seatpost up and down.

It should look like this:
tools%252520011.jpg

HTDCUr_iIuGpsAXKnVwykCZ4qtQYLibENwuvl2_laobgUThXhWI7viBpaP3A9n45pA9-YkyzKVBVDC4=w1366-h768-no

@Robin82 where are you from?

Re:

Hi
Yes many bikes have curves in the seat tubes, seat posts don't need to go down that far, I think your frame is one of the last made and would imagine few sold, I can find stock pictures of early versions like the one's you have just listed but not the later version you have.
The components fitted to yours also point to a later model.
My concern is that if the Magura brake booster is bent backwards so has there been a problem with the rear shock to allow the rear wheel to impact with the seat tube if so the frame is to be honest about scrap as you would imagine.
I live in Warwickshire

I got this bike from my cousine Germany, so that the reason I was posting here if anyone can help figure out and tell more about this bike.
I was sending also email to roxy and asking if the have still the same components in stock they said yes but the prices are quite high.
I am leaving in Krakow Poland. For me it's not a problem send the bike to you. Then you can see if you are interested to buy it.

Re:

Warwickshire England
Yes I am aware of Heavy Tools history and Roox components and even the forks, could you please send more details pictures

Looks like a decent bike. The Sachs Quarz components were good quality and not too common these days, Magura HS33 Raceline brakes are also good. Forks look like Bergman? They made some decent Forks, definitely more of a continental European brand as you don't see many of them in the UK.
If I'm not mistaken Heavy Tools were a snowsports brand that got into MTB.

Re:

Thanks
I understand the details of the bike but I need a detailed description of condition clearly
Clear close up pictures
Clear description
Clear details on the seat tube

Re:

Hi
It has been about 1 month since your last reply so I can only guess you have decided not to sell, sold already or you can't give clear details and pictures of the bike as it has issues.

Kind regards

Back