Great big Singlespeed thread!

firedfromthecircus":3v8awfib said:
I firmly believe that singlespeeds suit rigid forks far better than bouncy ones, so I'd keep the rigid if it were mine. ;-)

Its called "Lock Out" ;)

Re: Re:

workmx":wv1243ui said:
This is my 2000 Surly 1x1.

I am looking for white decals for it - which is proving difficult.

Winstanley have lots of the other decal sets in stock, the only thing that you'd be missing would be the '1x1'.

My Kona

33693277970_ac32ff125d_k.jpg

and my Surly.

tumblr_op6p0eHZeV1rganawo1_500.jpg

firedfromthecircus":2z3aefkl said:
jimo746":2z3aefkl said:
firedfromthecircus":2z3aefkl said:
I firmly believe that singlespeeds suit rigid forks far better than bouncy ones, so I'd keep the rigid if it were mine. ;-)

Its called "Lock Out" ;)

That's called missing the point. :LOL:

I know what you mean, it sort of feels right from a simplicity and lightness point of view.

Steel SS with front bouncy was my bike of choice every winter, but those rides were longer, now 10x1 gives me the mud clearance for the winter so the SS is more for shorter thrash's around the local trails.....so stiff Alloy frame and rigid carbon fork is the way it will stay :D

I agree Klaus, that kona is a very sweet looking machine and clearly a man of taste with a Surly as well ;)
Where is the second picture taken?

For me I just got back last night from Forth Fat and a bit thin on the ground for singlespeeds as there was only Tomy from Holland and myself flying the flag, it was still a great weekend as usual. Two and a half days of great trails, riding, camping, food, drink and socializing with friends, a great singlespeed Pugsley weekend as usual.
Jamie

DSCN3764 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

firedfromthecircus":2st1y903 said:
Loving the bars. Where are they from?

And did you lose your old account?

They're the cheapest motocross bars ebay had to offer.

Yeah, forgot my password, tried to reset it but kept telling me that none of my email addresses were registered. Was easier to just make a new account.

Back