...if Mint Sauce liked 29ers...

Re:

Not sure what it would weigh but I wouldn't think too much. Its single speed, carbon rims and fork... mine set up like this is just under 23lbs...

Attachments

• P1100074JPG.jpg
    P1100074JPG.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 448
tintin40":117lb6cn said:
And I like its rigid. No susser rubbish. Must weigh a ton.

Just asked Michael how much it weighs....and it weighs in at 20.85lbs without pedals....and you could loose more weight in the cranks, stem and saddle if you wanted....

wookiee":1amyfosm said:
tintin40":1amyfosm said:

Just asked Michael how much it weighs....and it weighs in at 20.85lbs without pedals....and you could loose more weight in the cranks, stem and saddle if you wanted....

Excellent weights. Shows how deceptive OS tubes look.

tintin40":3lheme1m said:
wookiee":3lheme1m said:
tintin40":3lheme1m said:

Ti + Handbuilt = :cool:

tintin40":3aydc5be said:
wookiee":3aydc5be said:
tintin40":3aydc5be said:

...also remembering this is a + bike with 3" tyres and suitable rims...with standard wheels would drop even further.

But this post was more about the finish rather than the bike weight to be honest! ;)

Latest posts

Back