FSA crank bolt help

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
Hi guys. Ok so I picked up a bit of a bargain in the form of a boardman team hybrid (with the hydraulic brakes etc). Long story short, the guy was moving house and wanted a lot of bikes cleared so gave me the lot for £50 (and I've sold the diamondback BMX for £20 as well). Like this:

well anyways there is one slight problem. The crank arm fell off (splines etc are all perfect so I'm guessing some numpty forgot to tighten the bolts) and the tensioning crank bolt is missing. But upon trying to find one I'm confused to which is the correct one. Anyone able to help?

I know it's an M18 bolt but there appears to be 2 M18 for FSA megaexo cranksets The crank arm has ck 6020 yf stamped on it. I think this is the right one but can anyone with a better knowledge help as don't want to get the wrong one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FSA-Megaexo-G ... nlsrsvl0lg

Attachments

• boardman.jpg
    boardman.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 303
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back