Has UK fat bikes forum gone?

KDM

Senior Retro Guru
I tried to use the usual boomark/shortcut and for a few days it kept saying server issue, now nothing at all? Anyone else use it and noticed problems?

Re:

KDM":jlfev0g4 said:
I tried to use the usual boomark/shortcut and for a few days it kept saying server issue, now nothing at all? Anyone else use it and noticed problems?

This is what I get...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was getting that till a few days ago and since then even on google search, nothing shows up? Thanks for the reply though, I thought it was just me.

Re:

Old site is dead and gone.
New site is up and running but a bit of a shadow of the old one. Address is

fat-bike.co.uk

Thank you very much for that. I will give it a go. I take it all the useful information regarding which rims / tyres / hubs etc can be swapped to make everything from 26+ to 29+ has gone missing?

Bullpup":2ykz4hlx said:
Thank you very much for that. I will give it a go. I take it all the useful information regarding which rims / tyres / hubs etc can be swapped to make everything from 26+ to 29+ has gone missing?

Aye, all the archives, build threads, everything gone.
Facebook group still going but no idea what’s on it as I don’t do that kind of thing. Been going a while so some info might still be on there.

Back