Rear shock for lrs 3 frame

marxman0562

Retro Newbie
Hi I have a lrs 3 frame and cannot find a upgraded shock for it anywhere
I was aware that manitou made a spv3 version which was used on a bugaboo but I haven't seen any for sale anywhere.
Please help....

Re:

In my hunt for spares, ebay.de is good, but be aware that LRS is used to describe wheelsets too.

And Rh-plus-sklep on Pinkbike was selling them too (along with LRS linkages), I suspect off wrecked Polish centurion frames (had the service report and all the old seals and it appears to work a treat).

There are a few options to look out for:

German A (with optional coil upgrade).
Manitou 3way swinger/Radium (still in stock at shockcraft NZ)
DTswiss xm180L
Xfusion LRS Glyde R (never seen one).

I've two Manitou SPV's one from 2004 and a late 2008 one as back up, never needed as the first is still working perfectly. Had a german A with the coil upgrade, which was pretty good, spewed it's guts once but it's been ridden hard by it's new owner (still).

You are looking for Merida, Carrera & Centurion (germany/poland only) frames in your search, I'd be stunned if you found a bergwerk to get a shock from.

Hope that helps, I have 2 LRS frames and keeping my extra shock as a JIC.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back