The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Re:

Thanks, I've been through all of the ones on the Vintage Cannondale site and I can't see a V 600 anywhere! The catalogues go; V 700 to V 500 but there's nothing in between.

Re: Turner XCE Value

Hi all,

need to get some ideas on value for my turner xce bike. Will get some photos posted tomorrow with spec of parts fitted. I believe its a 2002 frame could be a 1998 though but will get turner to confirm this from the frame number.
The frame has been stripped, polished and fully rebuilt.

Never had any heavy use and only been out four times in two years after knee surgery put paid to my outings.

Will be considering whether to sell on or keep.

Attachments

• 27082009322 (1024x768).jpg
    27082009322 (1024x768).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 7,672
Re: SUNN TOX 998

robheffers":2dvcpqd9 said:
Hi all, i would love your thoughts on this, it's been in my shed for way too long now and it's probably time to part with it. So if any of you have ideas on what it's worth before I put it up for sale, that would be greatly appreciated
Not sure about UK prices, but over here in frogland a tox (even in very good condition, which yours certainly appears to be) is worth next to nothing. Maybe 80 euros for the ensemble, you're better off splitting and selling the parts.

Son going to be selling his Orange 5.

He's had it nearly a year now.

He's moving onto another bike.

Orange five 2011

Rockshox pike forks,

Cane creek double barrel shock,

Rockshox reverb dropper

Hope pro 2 evo wheelset

Xt deraliar

Xt casset with hope expander sprocket

Xt chain

Hope front sprocket

Shimano slx cranks

Dmr vault pedals

Hope bb

Carbon Rock guard

Charge seat

Hope pro 2 brakes

Hope saw disks

Nukeproof 740mm bars

The bike is generaly good condition,but has a few defects,the frame on the bottom has a few scratches made with a key,these scratches are quite well hidden by the rock guard and would notice by just looking at the bike,a few cable rubs here and there.There are a couple of minor scratches on the frame,come from use.

Hi, I've not been on for ages but just dug my old cannondale frame out from my parents house and looking to sell some parts on but genuinely have no idea on what to price them at, any help advice would be fantastic. I've got a front XTR mech, I think I've identified it as a M952 but not sure if there is a definite way of telling, it's bottom pull and in really good condition (can out pics up if it helps) a Red FSA A-Headset it's a 1inch steerer and some rear canti's I think they're STX but not 100 percent sure they're kind of a nickel colour, any ideas on price would be awesome... thanks in advance... P.S. I'll be on more again in the summer looking to buy parts again for my other 2 builds :-D

Unfortunately, I have to sell my Step Dad's Marin Mount Vision. It's a large, 2002 (?) Team model and is in great nick - it's only done a handful of dry miles.

Spec includes: Team Sids, XT drive train, Hope minis and Hope / Mavic wheels.

Any idea on what it's worth?

Thanks all :)

31052198520_1862cc4534_c.jpg

31052175140_a35d6c1a77_c.jpg

31052153780_99dac2b258_c.jpg

30600025524_b4ccfbbcbe_c.jpg

31385363016_ea8c115acb_c.jpg

Hi All

I'm after a little bit of guidance / advice. I'm currently thinking of swapping out my Lefty 140 Max for something single crown

I have basically everything any one would need for a conversion bar the headset (although I do have new headset bearings ready to install)
1 lefty max fork 140mm with new rubber boot - new rebound sponge and new oil.
Fitted with x-stiff spring (brown)
Would come with Red and Black spring as well as full SPV dampener kit and TPC dampener. Currently fitted with FFD dampener.
1 x 26" Wheel plus a spare lefty hub (build a 650b/29" wheel?), a 70mm stem and 90mm stem

I'm just unsure where the price should sit. As everyone can appreciate - cash is tight and the sale of the Lefty will be the revenue for the replacement fork.

Appreciate the help - I have searched but not many for sale from what I can see - happy to be proved wrong

Cheers in advance

Re:

Shimano M975 wheels (hubs and rims with red spoke nipples as original spec) There are a set of rotors attached too that I may or may not keep and I'm not sure what skewers are on them yet. I have just bought a bike that came with these fitted but I don't want them. I paid over the odds for the bike as I knew I should be able to get something back for these. What do people think they're worth? I know they were around the £500 mark new, and I also know there is a set on ebay for over £300. I don't think they are worth quite that much though. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 7,278
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 7,278
  • IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 7,278
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 7,278
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 7,278
Re:

Any ideas on what a set of hope brakes are worth.
Front is a mono 6ti with 205 hope floating rotor...gold bore caps and braided hose.
Rear is mono 4, 203 hope disc and gold bore caps
Thanks guys

Back