Oh no, I've killed my favourite bike!

Re: Re:

andyz":1gparzof said:
Muddy paw":1gparzof said:
Sounds like it will need a fair bit of reinforcing then :shock: ..

Not that much! :shock:

Just teasing mate :LOL: but tbh if it's well reinforced then it should be good for a few years plus give you peace of mind which means many more miles of happy riding ;) ..

I'd have to say Santa Cruz. Heckler if it's light enough for you or Superlight if it's not. But given what is posted above maybe just stick with the Heckler! :LOL:

Re:

Sorry to learn of your loss Andy, what length travel fork were you running? I have the same frame but with 110mm. :shock:

Re: Re:

shedobits":1d2mg5dw said:
Sorry to learn of your loss Andy, what length travel fork were you running? I have the same frame but with 110mm. :shock:

I was running 100mm Rebas. I'm going to transfer all the bits from this frame onto a steel hardtail. The Sub 3 will go into hibernation, pending repair, as my son is very keen on it.

firedfromthecircus":rsinxms6 said:
I'd have to say Santa Cruz. Heckler if it's light enough for you or Superlight if it's not. But given what is posted above maybe just stick with the Heckler! :LOL:

Santa cruz have just discontinued all their single-pivots :(

It is repairable, all depends on how much you are wilking to pay. Chances are you can pick up replacement frame for similar cost.

02gf74":3uvaz3b7 said:
It is repairable, all depends on how much you are wilking to pay. Chances are you can pick up replacement frame for similar cost.

I have an Orange 5 as well, so I don't really need a direct replacement, but long term I will be looking to repairing it. I don't think the cost will be too high anyway.

Back