GT Lobo

Nice, not far from me either if anyone wants me to check it over or collect and box up for courier collection.

Re:

His saved eBay search must differ from mine if he's seen one sell recently for 1800 notes. Last full bike I saw sold at around half that, a frame sold a few months back for about 300 IIRC.

Maybe I'm not getting them flagged up?

Re:

My STS Lobo went for £2300 and it was original and good condition. So I reckon this is maybe £1000 top top money to right person but maybe less

Great bikes, had a few of the early carbon ones but they were a little prone to be snappy snappy. This one has a factory shock on but needs a rebuild....yeah less than a grand i reckon but you never know these days!

He bought this bike for 500 quid a few years ago, I think the price of every lately is gone silly bikes cameras everything but are they really selling the answer is no unless it a super super rare gem and then its only going to someone with disposable income

heavyp":2hkfy8eq said:
He bought this bike for 500 quid a few years ago, I think the price of every lately is gone silly bikes cameras everything but are they really selling the answer is no unless it a super super rare gem and then its only going to someone with disposable income

I paid £500 for my STS Lobo and like I said above it went for £2300. Stuff does sell for these prices but just to right people. Disposable income is pretty much retro bikes I suppose as nobody actually ‘needs’ a 25 year old push bike.

Back