Specialized Enduro Expert 2004

smgeee

Retro Newbie
Apologies for the shameless self-promotion, but I've got my Enduro on eBay in case anyone is interested:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263831283315 ... 1558.l2649

I had to re-list it as the winning bidder must have had problems with his internet connection - at least, I assume that's why he suddenly vanished when it came time to pay. :roll:

Happy to answer any questions or post photos.

Thanks
Steve

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

not interested in the bike but interested in how the cassette snapped off the rear wheel. I presume you mean the freehub is broken ?

Re:

Hi
I don’t really understand your question as I never said the cassette had snapped off! Could you explain please?

Ta
Steve

obviously you need to reread your listing "The main problem is the the cassette which snapped off the back wheel" I'm just curious how that could have happened.

Re:

Really CBA with an argument.
OK, I don’t need to re-read it as I know what it says. I wrote it. The word “snapped” does not appear. The reason it does not appear is because nothing on the bike snapped.
No idea what you’re seeing when you click the link above, but it ain’t what I see. Can’t help you, sorry.

I think the problem is that Moqi has looked at your link which is for the sale of your bike on eBay back in the summer, your listing has obviously ended and so eBay has suggested another Specialized Enduro Expert with a broken back wheel. Case closed ;)

Back