okay, who won that beauty on Ebay

Re:

The IF? Went pretty cheap but I didn't bid. I was thinking I should when it stayed so cheap until the last few seconds, so I was relieved when it finally jumped up a little.

Agreed, although I think it would look better with the forks matched to the frame. They were Groovy bars too, right? Surprised they weren't mentioned in the listing.

Mine is fairly similar but less flashy.

Re:

If that was cheap, I can't help but think how much would it have been, if it had a proper amount of gears on it :LOL: :LOL: :facepalm:

Re: Re:

Harryburgundy":mmtlsw4y said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Independant-Fabrications-Steel-deluxe-single-speed-the-cream-mountain-bike-/332139254513?hash=item4d550ad2f1:g:mZYAAOSw2gxYsw0J

At least post some decent pictures

The flipper's listing isn't anywhere near as good as the original, how is this going to work? He also spelt 'Independent' wrong. Good job, son, good job.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back