WTF??!!

Re:

I`m sorry to say all the ones I`ve ever seen out on the trails were all fitted the right way round. Unlike conventional forks which still end up back to front now & again. I`m sure anyone who's ever owned a C90 could fit these back to front with pride. :LOL:

All in all, the Lauf Trail Racer fills the niche between a rigid and a suspension fork.

Although I'm no genius I though that if a fork had suspension it was a suspension fork and if it was rigid it was a rigid fork so WHAT THE FORK IS THIS !!!!!

kingbling":dob3oyng said:
All in all, the Lauf Trail Racer fills the niche between a rigid and a suspension fork.

Although I'm no genius I though that if a fork had suspension it was a suspension fork and if it was rigid it was a rigid fork so WHAT THE FORK IS THIS !!!!!

Never heard of a softtail then..? A bike which is not rigid, but also has no suspension - this is the same principle, but for the front.

There was a big push round here a couple of years ago by the importer, selling them cheap to anyone who raced.

Almost all of them have gone back to conventional forks.
2 years ago any marathon would have had 20 pairs on the grid. Last one i went to. Spectating rather than racing, so I'd have expected to see more, i saw 3.

All riding for the importer.

Latest posts

Back