Please...no one talk to me for a while....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
....just missed out on this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321676547468? ... EBIDX%3AIT

I'd hesitated and asked him a couple of questions, he answered with 'sorry just sold it!'

Ah well, there goes another most wanted at a killer price, (s)he who hesitates :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

:facepalm: :LOL:

Yes, it's the same one by the looks, same first name/mobile number. Wonder what he's playing at.... :?

Can't collect from there, at least on ebay he was posting!

not a huge distance from me. I send regular pallets to Salisbury. if you wanted to pay for it, id collect, bring it back to work and send on the next load to Salisbury. just a thought ?

RDM":1mzi6gm7 said:
not a huge distance from me. I send regular pallets to Salisbury. if you wanted to pay for it, id collect, bring it back to work and send on the next load to Salisbury. just a thought ?

Thank you! That is an exceptionally kind offer and very much appreciated....

I think though on reflection, there's something I'm not quite happy about with this, and I wouldn't want to be paying for something 'unseen' - at least with ebay you have tons of protection as a buyer. Obviously it might already be sold, or could well turn up on ebay again, who knows...think it's a sign for me to stop spending on unicorn frames/bikes! :facepalm: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

You have my full sympathies.... :facepalm:

(Still, not all bad, have decided to single speed the old Kona I already have!)

Back