Seven Sola Singlespeed

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

£1600 ?
With those pics?
I suppose it will include a "new titanium chain" though...

He'd be lucky to get £1600 for a ti Sola . The last one on here went for less than £1k .

Re:

Got to be careful what I say, but I *think* this is the same seller I've had issues with in the past, I recognise that window sill in some of his other for sale items! :LOL:

He doesn't like answering questions, if it is the same one, and won't send better pics or admit there's any damage.

I agree with the above, £1600 is a bit of an ask.
Could have made more effort with the pics for £1600, I would definately want to see more pics for that sort of cash.

Jamie

Re: Re:

suburbanreuben":1kemnjc0 said:
At £599 or the original £399 price?

I was going to offer circa £325. I had assumed everything pictured was included - he said they weren't! (Middleburn cranks and BB were extra) I advised him there was no mention of this in the listing. The Middleburn's need re tapping! And the BB is stiff - so for these beautiful extra's he pumped the price up to £550. He's a complete joke - there's no measurements on the listing, the photo's are appalling. He's now asked me to stop messaging him. I am always suspicious of these listings and a sellers reluctance to provide additional information. Especially when he's got a hefty price tag on it.

Back