Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:50 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Dinky li'l Indy Fab
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:15 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8519
Location: Go ask Alice...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/27162060 ... rid=229508

Nice paint!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 1268
Location: Southsea
Nothing to see here, looks like a fake ........ :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:30 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 902
Location: Great Yarmouth
LDP wrote:
Nothing to see here, looks like a fake ........ :roll:


OMG.....is it? Just bid on it!

He does have some other decent bits for auction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:38 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 6307
Location: Gorleston-on-sea (If there is a bright center to the universe this is place furthest from it
I believe that Mr LDP might just have a vested interest in this frame :wink: :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:40 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 902
Location: Great Yarmouth
kermitgreenkona88 wrote:
I believe that Mr LDP might just have a vested interest in this frame :wink: :D


I did wonder that after checking out some googled pictures. Just my size.

Thank you Kermit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:00 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 1268
Location: Southsea
Chris D wrote:
kermitgreenkona88 wrote:
I believe that Mr LDP might just have a vested interest in this frame :wink: :D


I did wonder that after checking out some googled pictures. Just my size.

Thank you Kermit.


:D It is real, in great condition and super rare in this size (obviously). If you are a serious on it then I won't bid as it is a little small for Mrs LDP. Let us all know if you secure it. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:30 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm
Posts: 902
Location: Great Yarmouth
LDP wrote:
Chris D wrote:
kermitgreenkona88 wrote:
I believe that Mr LDP might just have a vested interest in this frame :wink: :D


I did wonder that after checking out some googled pictures. Just my size.

Thank you Kermit.


:D It is real, in great condition and super rare in this size (obviously). If you are a serious on it then I won't bid as it is a little small for Mrs LDP. Let us all know if you secure it. 8)


Thank you. I do love that frame but I asked the seller about a package price, with his other bits, but he is letting it all run. So please, feel free.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:02 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 am
Posts: 183
There's another one here, no disc though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Independent-F ... 1620605119


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:38 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 1268
Location: Southsea
That's Northern Dave's on here:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=307203
A bit bigger though :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group