Dekerf SST on stw

Re:

If that was a 16" I'd be all over it. Still tempting though....

Re:

Not been used since buying a Jones. I think I'll buy a Jones instead then!

Re:

I'm wondering why it has a rear disc brace. Chris Dekerf doesn't usually fit them as standard to his bikes,and it is kindof like a big white headed zit, given the elegance of the disc mount itself.

Do you guys have any idea on how much shipping this gem would cost from the UK to The Netherlands with a decent courier?

MynameisCasper":3k95xvf5 said:
Do you guys have any idea on how much shipping this gem would cost from the UK to The Netherlands with a decent courier?

About £25 with NO insurance. If I can help in any way let me know although I am not close to the seller. Beautiful frame and fork...would be mine in a heartbeat if I had the funds

Re:

The last time I sent a frame to NL it was about £30-40 with UPS via interparcel. Interparcel don't send bikes/frames with UPS anymore but you could try http://www.transglobal.org.uk/default.asp
Wow! plugging 10kg, 99cm x 20cm x 59cm into their calculator comesup with £26+VAT (UPS) +insurance which may alone be £20 or so. Even if you go up a few cm on length +height it's still under £30
Bicycles are not prohibited on their list.
No excuses Casper !

It's also on Ebay now...

Back