mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Tiny 1999 Lava Dome :p

$_35.JPG

Want! No, need!! :twisted:

I have contacted the buyer with an offer but please somebody buy it so I don't have to :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mamadirt":yan66ncf said:
:LOL:

Mexican standoff anyone? ;)

It's very difficult to replicate in writing but... 'doo be doo bee dobee...' (music) here comes Clint chewing on a cigar... :LOL:

Have enough bikes, it's yours, go on you know you want to... ;)

:LOL:

Well I'm pleased to say you've all let me down :facepalm: - watch . . . this . . . space . . .

Now I have parcel stress. Hmmmm, Bombers or P2s? :p

Re:

lol, parcel stress, love it....

If it's any consolation, have the same issue with my Kona re. forks, have ended up with P2 look a like forks and am half heartedly looking for Bombers but it just rides so well I don't care in reality. If I had nothing else to worry about I would have the P2's for real.... :D

Well, we'll see what the RSTs are like first but I guess they'll hold the front end up just fine for now :LOL: . I'd love a pair of Z2 Bombers - had some on my old '98 Muni Mula - lovely forks.

Best get this thread transferred over to Readers Bikes :oops:

Re:

It's actually a 2001 not 1999, but very similar frame, just stronger seat stays - and nicer colour!

Back