Scam Alert ! 2005 SPECIALIZED FSR XC

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
All

Be aware, this is MY bike, check my signature, he has clearly stolen the pictures from my Retrobike signature, it is NOT for sale and I live in Doncaster NOT Port Talbot. The pictures were taken a few years ago in my back garden next to my sprouts. Some of you have even seen the bike in person.

The bike is listed as a 'Hybrid'. !

BE AWARE, THIS IS CLEARLY A SCAM.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-SPECIALI ... 1345938705

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Have you reported this to eBay?We should bombardment the tosser with endless questions about the bike,just to wind him up,what a prick.
Excellent description too,wonderful use of punctuation,must get me one of these hybrid bikes,look similar to a mountain bike.
This has really pissed me off,hope no one gets caught out by this.

Ive just reported it!

I know trebz very well and know the bike/location, that's definitely his bike and back garden!

Probably got the same bike but like alot on ebay couldnt be arsed to take a pic. It cant really be a scam if its local pick up...can it?!

With that shit description it will probably go for peanuts so bid on it...the worse that can happen is you will end up owning a brace! :)

Racin'snake":3isq1csv said:
With that shit description it will probably go for peanuts so bid on it...the worse that can happen is you will end up owning a brace! :)
Out of principle, No thanks.

Back