Kona Explosif 1998 20"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I reckon you'd push £275 on a good day, £225 just because it's got some nice bits. If it was sold in bits he'd make more (as we all know ;-) )

It was all politely pointed out in the sale thread on here. I thought with the mismatch hope wheels/ xt he may venture into the £3xx. Or poss £4xx if he got a bidding war on a complete bike. Especially considering there's only a few who venture onto the 20" frames.

Nah, it's in the 1998 sale section. Rules where observed regarding price comments from myself and Ruben. With suggestions of splitting or asking advice in the what's it worth section. It was dropped from £800 to £550. By the OP..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No; the listing ended.
Someone did make him an offer of £579 (the same bloke who offered £700 the first time) but it expired. Probably his mates mucking about again...

Back