Kona Kaboom SS (rare!) at £99 BIN full bike spot wheels!

I've inquired about this, he is prepared to box up for a courier to collect. So somebody do it quick, else I'll be organising one, just too busy with work at the mo!!

At this price it is a steal, just wish I lived closer....

Nice...thanks for the link. Looks like a 16 though, dont think they came in 17. Will let you know if I can arrange a courier, seller is a little inflexible re the collection

use...my winter bike. would you have bought it knowing that the seller would have boxed? happy to pass it on to you if you arrange collection and pay me the £99. You saw first ;)

I probably would have but I thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone local wanted a bargain!

If you'd said you were going to split or resell I'd have made an offer but if you're going to use it then that's all that matters! :)

We want pics, mind, once you've got it!! :cool:

Wish these ebay sellers would at least make it clear in the listing that you can arrange your own courier if they're not prepared to post, which is fair enough as I wouldn't want to post a whole bike. Hope he doesn't muck you about too much with the collection, unfortunately I can't suggest a suitable courier as I never got round to trying to find one!

Back