Eriksen titanium

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Going by all the award he wins I think its pretty safe to say he's the best Titanium frame builder in the world. Not a year goes by where he doesn't win best Ti construction or best Ti frame or some other award at the NAHBS not including all the other bike shows he exhibits at.

Yeah he started Moots in the 80s and then other people got involved as Moots grew and I think then ended up co-owned. Then around 2006-2007 I think he left as he felt the company was getting too big and he wasn't getting involved with as much of the bike building as he wanted to anymore and he felt that Moots was becoming more of a corporate machine. They now have around 5-6 employees and have just poached Brad Bingham away from Moots who was their star welder and was originally employed by Kent in his teens as a design graduate. They've been building full sus bikes for a few years now with Ventana and Yeti rear ends on them but released this bike below at the NAHBS which is a mostly Bingham designed bike

http://oldglorymtb.com/wp-content/uploa ... rame11.jpg

I am an anorak and it scares me but I also own an Eriksen so I can deal with it ;)

i saw those Eriksen full suss bikes/frames in the flesh at NAHBS, really nice work on them, Kent himself explained how and why it was all done in the way it was, cool guy and very techy and really enthused about the brand, not just cos it's his brand but it's obvious he believes in them.

:)

Back