LBS 2012 Giant Anthem X1 - Large (26" wheels)

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
While in my local bike shop yesterday the owner asked me if I wouldn't mind asking around if anyone might be interested in his 2012 Giant Anthem. He purchased a 2013 Trance not too many rides after buying them Anthem and doesn't really use the Anthem anymore.

2012 Giant Anthem 1

Size - Large

- Fox FLOAT RL Evolution fork w/ Remote Lockout, 15QR Thru Axle, OverDrive 2 Steerer, 100mm
- Shimano XT 20 speed shifters and derailleurs
- Shimano XT chainset
- Giant Contact OverDrive 2 stem
- Sizes: L(20”)
- Colour: Satin Black / Silver

It's obviously been very well maintained by the shops CYTECH qualified mechanic. Will be 100% ready to roll when delivered to it's new owner.

RRP was £2,400 on this bike. He'd like £1,350 ono for it.

Delivery would be no problem and can be done via the shop.

If you'd like any more details, please call Ian at The Bikebank on 01900 603337.

The shop is based in Workington, Cumbria, which is approx 20 minutes from Keswick. If you could mention that you saw the advert online, that'd be great. I'm also happy to help if you need any info.

Link to Giant's site with more detailed pictures etc: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bik ... /#overview It is per original spec with the exception of having the Avid brakes swapped for some Shimano ones and the front tyre being changed.

Popped in to the shop the other day and Ian has dropped the price to £1,150. Seems a great price for such a well specced bike.

Back