Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:26 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:57 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm
Posts: 460
Frame and a few nice trinkets. £450, no bids, about 1 hour left .......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAN-NICHOLAS- ... 3ccf8ec4af

Regards


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:03 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 pm
Posts: 619
Exeter Man wrote:
Frame and a few nice trinkets. £450, no bids, about 1 hour left .......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAN-NICHOLAS- ... 3ccf8ec4af

Regards


To put it into perspective though I bought my Van Nicholas Zion for about £250 last summer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm
Posts: 460
greencat wrote:
To put it into perspective though I bought my Van Nicholas Zion for about £250 last summer.
If it's my size I'll give you £275 for it, grossing you a tidy 10% profit? :wink:

Regards


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:00 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 pm
Posts: 619
Exeter Man wrote:
greencat wrote:
To put it into perspective though I bought my Van Nicholas Zion for about £250 last summer.
If it's my size I'll give you £275 for it, grossing you a tidy 10% profit? :wink:

Regards


Nice try :D but I'm keeping this beauty for the time being. It was on singletrack for weeks without much interest before I got it. Cheap (under 300 notes) secondhand Ti frames turn up surprisingly frequently, especially over summer it seems, though so keep 'em peeled. It seems like they have gone out of fashion a bit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:02 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:08 am
Posts: 1040
Location: Thatcham - Berkshire
...didn't sell....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group