Curtlo All Mountain

Interesting, could build into the perfect GB winter bike. A bit put off by the out of alignment(?) chainstays...

MynameisCasper":13k5c62x said:
This is super interesting! If you'll ride this with 650b, will the BB not be a bit too high?

Probably! Surely sticking the wrong size wheels on a frame will compromise its handling.

Then again I see bikes all the time described as 26"/650 even by the manufacturers.

Personally I'd be wary of using a 4.6lb steel frame with 6" travel forks. Cotic BFe uses reynolds 853 for the main tubes yet is a pound heavier.

stevet1":3a9flkxa said:
Personally I'd be wary of using a 4.6lb steel frame with 6" travel forks. Cotic BFe uses reynolds 853 for the main tubes yet is a pound heavier.
About the same weight as an Implant?
TT Ox platinum is very similar to 853, and having the stays made from that rather than girders probably explains the difference.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I spoke with the seller and he was after USD650. I decided to let the auction rub and set my max at USD330. I used a sniper for the first time and watched how the auction went. I thought that it would place a bid in the last couple of seconds but it turned out it didn't even bid....

MynameisCasper":souxzv6d said:
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I spoke with the seller and he was after USD650. I decided to let the auction rub and set my max at USD330. I used a sniper for the first time and watched how the auction went. I thought that it would place a bid in the last couple of seconds but it turned out it didn't even bid....
Bummer! So that will be the last time too..?

Back