Independent Fabrication Deluxe

Have we got any idea on age of this (it's at one of my local LBS's and I was thinking of popping in ).
Matthew

Dunno, I was thinking of popping over town and having a look too. It looks absolutely cheffed and bigger than 17". Wonder what the reserve is? Considering things like this usually look better in photos, I'd think it would have to be cheap to be worth taking on.

I'll be nipping down there later today to pick up a chain so I'll have a look at it .(if it's at the Rodley shop n not the Adel one ).

Been and looked, it's in nice condition apart from bit of chainsuck, 17" is centre to centre so in reality its 18.5 centre to top with an effective tt length of about 23>23.5 inch, he's had plenty of interest and the best off ebay offer so far is £300.
Matthew
PS it's very light

Matthews":adfpsuzo said:
Been and looked, it's in nice condition apart from bit of chainsuck, 17" is centre to centre so in reality its 18.5 centre to top with an effective tt length of about 23>23.5 inch, he's had plenty of interest and the best off ebay offer so far is £300.
Matthew
PS it's very light

£300? He should bite their arm off...

:LOL: Heres me thinking I'd get a punt in around a ton. £300!! for a bike with a stuck seatpost.

kaiser":3g2cuplq said:
:LOL: Heres me thinking I'd get a punt in around a ton. £300!! for a bike with a stuck seatpost.

plus whatever rust has been fermenting over the years inside the seat tube...

Back