Hope mono M4 £30 bin No 8

cyfa2809":2j3tdcvi said:
Clearly not cheap enough ...

Well it is a No8 so that means 203mm rotor on the front and as many forks are now post mount makes set up a tad tricky ;)
Still i am surprised by the lack of interest seeing as they usually sell for over £60
seeing as the usual dick head has broken the bargain we can expect it to now sell for 60+ and that bidder wont be there at the end

What a twat :roll: I honestly wonder at the intelligence of some people :?

there was a set of deore up for £30 bin and as i emailed the seller about condition some nob opened the bidding for a quid
Needless to say theyre now sitting @ £29 and that bidder is nowhere to be seen,he bugged out @ £13 :x
The seller has agreed to pass on a note from me to him letting him know he's a twat :LOL:

I honestly dont know why i bother :roll: Maybe i should just buy these bargains myself,bump the price up and sell on. :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I just picked up a tech X2 caliper in great condition for £30..went looking for a match which i found sitting @£25 but it finished @£51 so i reckon i did quite well. :D
Just need a lever :roll:

Back