Prototype Specialized FSR DH

surely they would have added at least 1 image of "proto" to the sale and maybe a screen grab of the specialized confirmation email

maybe signed by santa, sorry Shaun palmer

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
£450 for second hand Monster T's? Seller needs a reality check. For someone to move this on in such a short space of time suggests all may not be as it seems. Potential buyers beware!

retrocomeback":3tudxlkb said:
£450 for second hand Monster T's? Seller needs a reality check. For someone to move this on in such a short space of time suggests all may not be as it seems. Potential buyers beware!

Seems crazy and id not pay it but about 3 weeks ago i saw a pair of monster t's pretty much brand new thou go for 450 but then the same week i saw a pair go for 60

price drop to 500 if i lived in england and didnt have 2 bikes on the go already id buy this and you'd see something very special, go on someone take on the challenge

Back