Palmer tribute Intense M1

beepbeep

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm no expert but it looks and sounds like a tribute rather than the real McCoy. Not a bad price either, says it was hardly ridden, would be tempted myself if finances allowed. Go ahead Babelfish....

"The intense M1 was built lovingly by me about 8 years ago in parts. Only stainless parts were used under the prerequisite that they also endure. It is the last M1 series, where one 2, 7 "tires 26" can drive as well as 3 "on 24"."

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Intense-M1-2000- ... port_Fahrräder&hash=item2a1a9dffbe#ht_1127wt_1135

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 500
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
As a tribute it isn't a bad one, but if you have your Palmer facts dialled, this will look like someone trying to make McQueen Gulf livery tribute on a Lancia Delta Integrale...

The most annoying thing is the lying and the overhyping. As if there weren't enough eBay articles sporting the "Kult" moniker in their title... Or overpriced M900 XTR. Or German bike "mags" who'd write anything, but mostly how you "need" to own something because it's "the new trend" or has potential to become "kult". Geesh!

Excuse my rant above. The bike is good, the paint is okay, but someone's trying to suggest it's something that it's not and I'm not okay with that. It would've been so easy to write "I liked Palmer a lot but I was too cool to own a Specialized so I built this replica - hope you like it!"

Over and out,
Mx

Latest posts

Back