Pace RC 500 Gumtree... Value?

Well there are only two on here ( thats an F2 variant btw) And certainly from my point of view having put mine together It cost a hell of a lot more and I wouldn't sell it for anywhere near that price.

Ringo I suspect will echo that sentiment.

So I think thats fairly good value.

The advert does worry me a little, I am always suspicious of people with particularly poor spelling, especially when using a computer! and especially when trying to sell an item for a large lump of money.

You'd just expect a bit more effort.

Thanks for the comments Jerky....your build was one I followed closely and rank as one of the best I have seen to date on the site so your opinion is very much valued thanks.

I have not yet viewed it on a PC... Working too much and using a bloody iPhone, the photo didn't look great on viewing and looked a bit uncared for beyond normal usage. I'll take a peek tonight properly.

Thanks chaps

Condition wise, it looks grubby but other than that in fine fettle. Thing is with bikes as rare as these, if you want one you really have to take it where you can as the odds of another one appearing are slim.

That said, because its a DH rig it attracts less of the collectors than XC machines tend to.

I've had new glasses on today so please forgive if my eye vision is poor.

The middle picture where the top bar meets the headstock look right of the joining weld about 2 thirds down the weld on the headstock, is that a rough part, crack or just dirt do you think?

I can see the re enforcing ring at the top of the headtube but the bit I'm mentioning is about 2 inched down in line with the weld

Latest posts

Back