1999 Kona Lavadome

markwashington

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I did ask him if it only reached the £253 why it suddenly was now at £350 bar a penny and his reply was

Hi buddy, yeah it ended on that price but the winning bidder lived in long beach, usa. And there is no way im posting a bike overseas.. Seems to be more and more time wasters on ebay these days. As for the buy it now price.. £350 is what i see to be a fair second hand price for it as it has so many new parts that almost add up to this alone.
Many thanks simon

I think he may own it for some time

£253 is top money in my mind, coupled with the fact that it's been ridden on 130mm forks and that spells not worth £350. One day people will learn that they can't add up the price of the parts they've bought and assume the bike with be worth that amount more than standard.

Im a bit confused over the fork description :?
Upgraded 130mm marzocchi z3 forks with z1 damper rods.. New oil etc.. Set up to a slow mellow feel.. Unlike the old forks that felt like a pogo stick.

Damper rods? does he mean the rebound cartridges :? and if so how you got 100mm Z1's to fit in a 130mm ill never know :shock:

slow mellow feel

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: What a doosh

Back