Cannondale full sus bike 5 miles from me £300

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They're nice frames but it difficult to tell from those pics what the spec is and if the sum of it's parts is more than £300 or not. Those forks are manitous and aren't the greatest but are perfectly functional - one thing I would say is that they are way, way more travel than the frame was ever designed for and that alone would put me off buying it. That said, macreto's own enid puceflange ran one like that for a couple of years with no ill effects.

Indeedy i did!

Link in my sig, best pics on second to last page i think

I think its close to being the most viewed 1998 onwards bike on the site

Give it a bump :LOL: ;)

G

£300 is the starting bid so there is no guarantee you will get it at that price

Dont think I'm gonna bid on it like, think he's being too cocky at £300, might track him down and give him a slap! :LOL: :LOL:

It'll probably get re listed with a lower start if it doesn't sell.
Mind you I've thought that and seen stuff get one bid in the dying seconds.

ok I seem to remember a while a go, he had it listed at £250 and it got one bid. I have no idea why he has listed it at £300 now tho.

Was it definately the same seller?
I see the same cars come up for auction within months of each other and it's often the buyer trying their luck.

Back