orange evo O2...cheadle

Postage is expensive. Good bike though, I have one although the only thing original about it is the frame, stem and handlebars. I like them.

Quote from the add " in my experience MTB go out on the first ride" not if they built properly they don't. I know the one's I have built don't.

Oh Pace charge £85 for an overhaul of their forks these days ust for anyone who is thinking of bidding.

bm0p700f":3ued4h69 said:
Oh Pace charge £85 for an overhaul of their forks these days ust for anyone who is thinking of bidding.

unless you use Tim on here who is ex pace and is rated highly..Tim is member justbackdated

Not sure that's an Evo2 - I can't see any disk mounts on the rear stay.
And I thought the Evo2 was beefier around the headtube.

I think that might be an O2

bm0p700f":322zs25l said:
It say in the title its an EVO O2 not an Evo2 as my dislexyic brain thought.

There wasn't an Evo O2 - the O2 was superceded by the Evo2

I have an O2 and it's a really nice light frame.

Well when was the Evo2 introduced? Mine is a 2003 model and it does look different (disc brake mounts and top tube/head tube/down tube area is completly different) but was the Evo2 revised or is this an O2 and the seller is just confused. It is not helpful when the seller does not even know what he is selling.

I just got this bike as my first reto project

if any one can help me out by letting me know the original spec. i would be very grateful.

Did you win it?
Have a look in the Gallery&Archive section - although from what I remember, the '98 catalogue isn't the best

Back