Orange 5 - Gumtree Bristol (£250 complete bike - dodgy?)

Mainly the fact that whoever wrote the advert seems to have no clue whatsoever about the bike; always says to me that they might have happened across it somehow.

I now were you are coming from, although i must say orange did make some grose looking frames in the old days, so it wouldnt suprise me if it was a real one, and you say he does'nt know much about the bike, IMHO he must'nt know much about bikes fullstop.....if he bought that thing!!! ;)
Sorry guys but i just hate Orange bikes, expensive rubbish, i don't care how local they are to me ( 100yds from my house ) i would'nt buy one.

It looks very "orange" without being anything I recognise!

The rear swing arm is almost identical to the early (2000) sub 5, 3 etc and the down tube looks almost like the recognisable box section.

I cant remember seeing the brace on the top tube / seat tube before??

Almost!

Plus, why put hope wheels and Middleburns on some rubbish, it must be Orange in some form. . . . . .right? :LOL:

graham1975":27rqrnyl said:
I now were you are coming from, although i must say orange did make some grose looking frames in the old days, so it wouldnt suprise me if it was a real one, and you say he does'nt know much about the bike, IMHO he must'nt know much about bikes fullstop.....if he bought that thing!!! ;)
Sorry guys but i just hate Orange bikes, expensive rubbish, i don't care how local they are to me ( 100yds from my house ) i would'nt buy one.

Despite owning one??

azaro":3miod5o0 said:
graham1975":3miod5o0 said:

Despite owning one??

Was going to point that out too Gaz! :LOL: There's no hope for Graham though, he likes Ragley. :roll:

Ah now thats were you are wrong lol, just like giant-one your mate the tables have turned, i bloody hate them, complete cheap piles of rubbish. i would never buy another thats for sure.
I would never ever own or buy an orange!!!

Back