Dean Colonel Frame £300 bin

the_duke":2ubukbur said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Unbadged-Dean-Colonel-2003-Frame-/130503923294?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item1e62a3d65e#ht_500wt_1156

Ta...quickly picked this up for a friend...hope he still wants a Ti frame

:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
the_duke":u7li38v8 said:
Tis a good price regardless I reckon (assuming it is a Dean!)

Seller has the original receipt and the drop-outs look Dean....looks like it needs a good clean-up...wonder if Enigma will refurb?

And very sad it looked when it arrived......but today I pretty much finished
giving it a spring clean....looks pretty good now.
Shame about the chain-suck....welds are very impressive., almost Moots quality...nice drop-outs too. Downtube is bi-axially ovalised.
As usual, quality decals from Gil.

thecolonel001.jpg

thecolonel002.jpg

thecolonel003.jpg

thecolonel004.jpg

thecolonel006.jpg

thecolonel007.jpg

thecolonel005.jpg

No pics for me HB, I am sure it looks sweet though.

You building this or moving it on to someone?

If your mate doesnt want it, can i have dibs? Just the thing i need... Complete with those rack mounts!! :LOL:

hova":2l6igf2t said:
If your mate doesnt want it, can i have dibs? Just the thing i need... Complete with those rack mounts!! :LOL:

Someone got there first, but you're 2nd on the list (well, third, after my mate)

Please people, no more talk of dibs etc, the mods won't like it...I'll advertise it in the normal way if my mate can't afford it with the two 'dibs' duly noted.

Back